Enzo Plazzotta "Jamaican Girl" bronze figurative sculpture available now from Sculpture Collector
Size... 62"H x 17"W x 28'D (from base to top)
solid marble base
by Enzo Plazzotta
signed with Plazzotta’s foundry mark – Edition 6/9
rare piece - perfect condition and presentation
Here are nine more nicely presented images of this unique and fine bronze sculpture "Jamaican Girl" by Italian sculptor Enzo Plazzotta
Enzo Plazzotta (May 29, 1921 – October 12, 1981) was born in Mestre, near Venice and spent his working life in London, England. He specialized in ballet dancers and female nudes. Enzo’s sculptures are found in several public and private collections worldwide including:
- Homage to Leonardo, in The Vatican, Rome as well as in Belgrave Square, London.
- Crucifixion with Thieves, in College Garden in Westminster Abbey
- Camargue Horses stands on the Waterside Terrace at the Barbican Centre, London
- Memorial for the Battle of Lewes in Priory grounds, Lewes, Sussex, England Jeté, 1975, Westminster, London
- The Helmet,(1964) in the grounds of Lewes Priory; commissioned by Sir Tufton Beamish
- Two Brothers - Boys Town, Nebraska.
- Young Dancer, bronze and sits opposite the Royal Opera House in London
- Boystown Monument in Omaha, Nesbraska; Catholic University, Washington DC and Standford University, California
- Plazzotta has been exhibited internationally and represented by many of the best known galleries worldwide.
- For more information on Enzo Plazzotta as the sculptor and public displays, please visit: www.plazzotta.co.uk
'Sculpture Collector' Sales & Marketing of Fine Sculpture in Secondary Resale Sculpture Markets for 18 + Years